The abstract site is closed. Thank you for your submissions.
The Shock conference offers an opportunity to present data in both oral and poster presentations. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee based on data content, originality of the work and relevance to shock and trauma areas. All abstracts accepted for presentation will be printed in the Shock journal.
Please check below for categories and submission instructions. The website closed on February 8, 2017. All abstracts must be submitted electronically. Topics include:
- Acute Lung Injury
- Hemorrhagic Shock/Resuscitation
- Inflammation and Injury in Children
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Shock
- "Omics"/Novel Mediators and Therapeutics
- Sepsis/Organ Dysfunction
- Sepsis Survivors/Chronic Effects of Sepsis
- Stem cells/Regenerative Medicine/Cellular Therapeutics
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)/Neuro-inflammation
AUTHOR NAMES AND AFFILIATIONS WILL BE PRINTED IN THE PROGRAM/JOURNAL SUPPLEMENT AS PROVIDED. BE SURE TO PROVIDE COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR ALL AUTHORS.