THE OFFICIAL CONFERENCE HOTEL
Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa
3030 Holiday Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 USA
Phone: 1(800) 222-6543
Fax: 1(954) 766-6152
Check out the live beach web cam
The 40th Annual Conference on Shock has secured a block of rooms at the Marriott Harbor Beach at discounted group rates for attendees and exhibitors from June 3 - June 6, 2017, at the group rate of $199 per night, plus 11% tax (currently) for single/double occupancy.
Be sure to book your room early to secure the discounted group rate. Reservations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis and room availability. The Housing Deadline is April 24, 2017.
Benefits of Staying at the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa:
Fraudulent Housing Company Alert:
- Complimentary internet in guestrooms for the duration of your reservation
- The hotel has both formal and casual dining options as well as a Starbucks on-site
- Complimentary access to 24-hour fitness center; private beach available on-site as well as the Tropical Lagoon Outdoor Pool
- The hotel is close to Las Olas Boulevard, which features a variety of dining and shopping options
- Marriott Harbor is located just five miles from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Shock does not contract with any housing companies to offer special discounted hotel rates. Attendees should always make their reservations directly with the Marriott Harbor Beach Hotel.
- Should you receive any phone calls or emails from an organization other than Shock or FASEB regarding housing, please report it immediately to meetings@ShockSociety.org.
- Shock is not responsible for and cannot guarantee reservations made through a third party housing provider.
- Self Parking: $18.00
- Valet: $25.00
Check In/Out Time:
- Check in - 4:00pm
- Check out - 11:00pm
All guests arriving before 4:00pm will be accommodated as rooms become available. Bell Staff can arrange to check baggage for those arriving early when rooms are unavailable and for guests attending sessions/functions on departure day.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN FORT LAUDERDALE!